Technical Data Sheet
WearMax High Build Sealer
Product No.: 6500
General: Waterborne Basecoat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax High Build
Sealer 6500 dries clear and performs with excellent build. For all Wood species, Cork and Linoleum.
Properties: High Build Sealer 6500 is specially formulated to create a high build, sand able layer. It
guaranties superior sunlight resistance as well as excellent leveling. High Build Sealer 6500 is VOC
compliant and water soluble if not cured. WearMax High Build Sealer 6500, dries fast with minimal
grain raise. High Build Sealer can be sanded easily with floor buffer and 100 – 120 grit screen to
remove grain raise.
- Spread rate: 350 – 400 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 2 – 3 hrs.
- Viscosity: 16 – 18 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir vigorously before use)
- Appearance: opaque to slightly yellow
- VOC: 40.6 gr./ltr.
- Solids: 39.2 %
- Apply WearMax High Build Sealer 6500 on raw and well-prepared substrate.
- Allow drying time of 3 – 4 hours.
- Apply WearMax High Build Sealer 6500 with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap applicator
sleeve and roll with Trustor Roller applicator immediately.
- Allow dry time of 2 – 3 h.
- Buff with 100 – 120 grit screen.
- Apply WearMax Advanced Ceramic Armor (see Technical Data Sheet).
- WearMax High Build Sealer 6500 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides and heavy metals
(according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coating is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful
and proper production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at