Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Advanced Ceramic Shield
Product No.: 6502
General: Waterborne Topcoat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax Advanced
Ceramic Shield 6502 dries clear and performs with excellent hardness, toughness and stain resistance.
Properties: Advanced Ceramic Shield is specially developed to create superior stain and scratch
resistance. It guaranties excellent sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow. Advanced Ceramic
Shield 6502 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. Advanced Ceramic Shield 6502 levels
perfectly and dries fast. Advanced Ceramic Shield 6502 is available in 3 different gloss variations.
Commercial (Matte), Satin and Gloss.
- Spread rate: 700 – 800 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 4 hrs.
- Viscosity: 16 – 18 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir properly before use)
- Appearance: Slightly milky opaque
- VOC: 48.2 gr/ltr.
- Solids: 30.2 %
- Premix WearMax advanced Ceramic Shield 6502 with attached Cross-linker and shake
or stir vigorously.
- Apply WearMax Advanced Ceramic Shield 6502 with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap
applicator sleeve and roll with Trustor Roller applicator immediately.
- Surface can be walked on after 12 hrs.
- WearMax Advanced Ceramic Shield 6502 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides
and heavy metals (according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and
proper production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at