Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Starting Line Top Coat
Product No.: 6505
General: Waterborne Topcoat, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions. WearMax Starting
Line Top Coat 6505 dries clear and performs with excellent build, hardness, toughness, and stain
Properties: Starting Line Topcoat is specially developed to create excellent stain and scuff
resistance. It guaranties excellent sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow. Starting Line Topcoat
6505 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. 6505 levels perfectly, dries fast, and is available
in 3 different gloss variations: Matte, Satin and Gloss.
- Spread rate: 700 – 800 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 2 - 3 hours.
- Viscosity: 16 – 18 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container (stir properly before use)
- Appearance: Slightly milky opaque
- VOC: 98.6 gr/ltr.
- Solids: 28.8 %
- Apply on WearMax Universal Sealer6514/Universal Primer 6515 only.
- Buff with 120 grit screen or Maroon pad with 180 – 220 grit sandpaper strips.
- Apply 2 – 3 coats of Starting Line Topcoat with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap
- Surface is ready to walk on after 12 hrs.Starting Line Topcoat 6505 is free of formaldehyde,
insecticides/pesticides and heavy metals (according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and
proper production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at