Technical Data Sheet
WearMax Universal Sealer
Product No.: 6514
General: Waterborne Sealer, based on Acrylic and Polyurethane Dispersions, for old and sanded floors.
WearMax Universal Sealer 6514 dries clear and performs with excellent build.
Properties: WearMax Universal Sealer is specially developed to create excellent adhesion on all wood
species. It is formulated to guaranty excellent sunlight resistance as well as excellent flow. Universal
Sealer 6514 is VOC compliant and water soluble if not cured. WearMax Universal Sealer 6514 levels
perfectly and is easy to screen.
- Spread rate: 350 – 400 sq.ft./Gal.
- Dry Time: 2 – 3 hrs. to buff
- Viscosity: 17 – 19 sec. 4 mm DIN Cup
- Hazards: Health: 1 slight
- Fire: 0
- Reactivity: 1 slight
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in original unopened Container
- Appearance: Slightly milky opaque
- VOC: 54.0 gr./ltr.
- Solids: 33.6 %
- Prepare entire Floor according to NOFMA Standard
- Vacuum and tack with a damp towel.
- Apply WearMax Universal Sealer 6514 with a lightweight T-Bar and short nap applicator sleeve.
- Allow dry time of 2 – 3 hours. (check with moisture meter)
- Buff with 120 grit screen, or maroon pad with 180 – 240 grit sandpaper strips, vacuum and tack
with damp towel.
- Apply desired Wearmax Armor/Top coat
- WearMax Universal Sealer 6514 is free of formaldehyde, insecticides/pesticides and heavy
metals (according to EN 71).
Remarks: Trustor Coatings is producing high quality coatings, based on suitable application methods
and technologies. Our proposal is considered as recommendation only without obligations. Our
proposals are based on experience and latest know-how; they do not release from careful and proper
production and quality control.
For further information see MSDS / Application instructions on label, or call Trustor Coatings at